I am super excited to share that Weathered Wood Recipes is here!!! I can’t believe this day has arrived and I am so excited!
As I explained on the blog a few weeks ago, I love deciding on the final finishes for my DIY furniture builds and home projects. Adding a weathered wood look or making my new wood look old is one of my favorite ways to transform a piece, it adds so much character and enhances the grain of the wood beautifully! After sharing a weathered wood tutorial on the blog last year, I realized how many others felt the same way and had a lot of questions about the process including surface preparation, how to protect the finish, and other finish variations. I created Weathered Wood Recipes as an affordable DIY resource to help make the entire weathered wood finishing process easier and quicker for others from start to finish.
Weathered Wood Recipes includes:
- 11 easy, pretty and budget-friendly, weathered wood recipes
- Every recipe includes easy, step by step instructions with photos and a real life example of a DIY home project that it was used on too
- Surface preparation tips and methods
- Easy application techniques for creating finishes
- Tips on how to protect your weathered wood finish, including a top coats overview and my favorite brands of top coats to use for weathered wood finishes
If you want to create a weathered wood look, make new wood look old, learn about the finishing process, or just learn more about this resource, click here to visit Weathered Wood Recipes!!!
Thanks again for following along friends!
Get instant access to the library of FREE printables for the home!
Subscribe and get home decor tips, DIY tutorials, and access to the library of FREE printables for the home!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription. Access the free printable library at https://angelamariemade.com/free-printable-library-subscribers/ and enter the password: AMMfreebies Your email confirmation also contains this information.
Sharing is caring!