One of the last posts of the intro to woodworking series posts is beginner woodworking projects that you can build! I’ve rounded up seven of my favorite, easy beginner builds below and each tutorial only uses essential woodworking tools for beginners. So, you can pick your favorite beginner project and get started with building!
Also, if you’ve missed any other posts in the series, I shared about how I learned woodworking, as well as 6 easy tips to get started with woodworking, and how to read a tape measure the easy way (with a free printable too)!
7 Beginner Woodworking Projects
Check out the other posts in the Intro to Woodworking Series:
- How I learned Woodworking
- Woodworking for Beginners: 6 Easy Tips to Get Started
- Lumber Size Guide with Free Printable
- 5 Essential Woodworking Tools for Beginners
- How to Read a Tape Measure the Easy Way (& Free Printable)
- How to Use a Kreg Jig
Get instant access to the library of FREE printables for the home!
Subscribe and get home decor tips, DIY tutorials, and access to the library of FREE printables for the home!